Bedrock SM50 STIPA meter
Embedded Acoustics is the designer and manufacturer of the Bedrock SM50.
The introduction of the Bedrock STIPAmeter brings good news to many: finally a STIPA meter that is accurate, reliable and affordable at the same time! Designed from scratch by the very team that invented STIPA and was responsible for the development of the Speech Transmission Index for the last few decades.
The SM50, with its full-coulour touch screen, is easy to use and understand even to first-time users of to the Speech Transmission Index. The casual STI user will not have to deal with impossible key combinations, incredibly complex calibration procedures and other discomforts that people have come to expect from STI measuring tools. To the contrary: the SM50 is easy to use, intuitive and almost plug-and-play. At the same time, even seasoned STI experts will find every feature they ever wanted.
Since its introduction, the Bedrock SM50 has gradually been evolving into an allround acoustic measuring instrument, by the addition of several modules. New functions are added with each firmware update.
- STIPA measuring (quick screening mode, pro mode)
- Type 2 / class 2 Sound Level Meter (fast, slow, A/C/Z-weighting, Leq, LCpeak)
- Real Time Analyzer (1/3 and 1/1 octave)
- Calibrated audio recorder
- Supplied with microphone, charger, windscreen, carrying case and everything else you need to get started
- Data retrieval through USB
- 20 - 20.000 Hz frequency range
- Dynamic range 30-130 dB (with supplied microphone)
- Full-colour resistive LCD touch screen (240x320 px)
- 4 GB of storage (of which at least 95% available for user data)
- Access to stored data through USB
- Integrated long-life batterypack, rechargeable via USB
- Complies with IEC 60268-16 rev. 4, IEC 61672 Class 2, ANSI S1.4 Type 2
Where to buy?
You can buy the SM50 through any of our distributors, or straight from us. If you are interested in purchasing multiple instruments at once, would like us to quote for a specific configuration, or if you need alternative payment options, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.